- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2-3 garlic cloves (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2-3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine the hemp seeds all of the ingredients except for the chickpeas. Blend on high until smooth.
Add the drained chickpeas to the blender and continue to blend on high until smooth. Add more water as needed to thin. Taste test and add more seasonings as desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Disclaimer: This article is originally published on https://www.makingthymeforhealth.com/