- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, chopped into small bits (about 1 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients: Add all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Taste and add additional lemon juice, olive oil and pepper, if needed.
- Serve: Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve. The tabbouleh may collect a little liquid as it sits, just give it a good stir if this happens.
Disclaimer: This article is originally published on https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/